martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

MidTerm Meeting





Ok, I know there has been a lot of time without updating but that is because I was doing a lot of things!!! So now I will show some of the pictures I made during the past month and a half.











The first thing I´m talking about is the Mid Term Meeting, that every EVS should do. Our was in Innsbruck, not so far as last time (Vienna is like 7 hours by train!!!)


The weather was perfect, even for the end of September, so we could have a few outdoor activities.






We mostly talked a lot: about our projects, future plans and possible resolutions to conflicts.




It was very instructive and we had a great time. We also went for a walk to the town, that is beautiful (I had already been there before) And it was s shame there were some clouds and we couldn´t see the mountains clearly, they are spectacular!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

I had been in Innsbruck 2 times and you are definitely right! The city and the mountains which surrounds it look wonderful. It is a lovely city! ;)