martes, 29 de abril de 2008

aha Bludenz

Ok, yesterday it was my first day in Bludenz. I took the train and I was carrying a little map of the city. It was a marvelous day, shiny blue sky and the mountains looked so magnificent!!!




When I arrived I just felt something amazing, the whole city smelled like chocolate!!! Then I remembered, there is a Milka Factory in this town!!! I was very happy and when I found aha they told me it wasn´t that great, because when It smells like chocolate it means it will rain soon. I laughed but that evening started raining!! So it was true!! (ok I know is not a very good picture, but if you try hard you can see Milka factory far away eheeh sorry!)







Heheheh, well the thing is I´ll be giving Spanish lessons in Bludenz every two Mondays at 16,30 h let´s see if young people are interested I´ll try to do it funny (people from aha Dornbirn can testify I am, I hope heheh)














I loved this town and I´m looking forward to be there again as I saw there is a Second Hand Shop for books!!!

2 comentarios:

AlhambraTeam dijo...

Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Soy Azahara. Lu sientoooooooooooooo! Muuuuchas felicidades, atrasadas. Si no quieres que sea tu amiga más lo entenderé, :( :( :( ...
No voy a poner excusas porque no es excusa! Muuuchas felicidades otra vez! Te echo de menos. Mil besos.

Maria Molina Parra dijo...

no pacha na, tol mundo se despista, pero hazme saber mas a menudo de tu vida, y una visitica!!!