miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon


Ok the photos thing is getting better. Though is still wrong...


Now I´ll tell you about my day off. I went throw the town (Dornbirn) and I had a walk to the river, Dornbirner Ache, and I had magnificents views over the mountains.



So I continued walking towards the center of the town, thou I didn´t really know how to go from there, and I found what it appeared to me as a food market. I realized soon that it was done mainly by arabian people. There were teashops, kebab stores, and even some places with clothes. I tried something like a crepe with spinach in it (and a lot of spices) I really loved it there. I took a lot of pictures, as you can see.




Everything was done in the tradicional way, and when I continued my way to the center, I realized it was something organized by the islamic center (maybe the mosque, I don´t know if it´s both)















They even had arabian homemade sweets!! That of course I tasted, and I have to say they were delicious!!

So what I mostly did on my day off, was eating!!!!




No hay comentarios: